Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Penny De Los Santos + CreativeLIVE


Kristen Finn video submission for CreativeLIVE workshop from Kristen Finn on Vimeo.


Hi all -- this is a very low-tech and overly girly video of myself for a CreativeLIVE workshop with Penny De Los Santos. Penny is an awesome food and food culture photographer. She's teaching a food photography workshop in Seattle in 2 weeks and they are picking a few people to come out and be a part of her workshop!! Pretty stinkin' cool, right!

For those of you that know me you already know my love for food, people and supporting the local food hubs. I've recently had the pleasure of shooting more food related stuff and have loved every second of it! It's something I'd like to pursue more of will try to share with you all more of my thoughts and future shoots (some fun ones coming up! whoot whoot!).

Enjoy the video. Please excuse the glare in my glasses.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment