Thursday, September 29, 2011

erin+yorick | virginia vineyard wedding

Before we get too much farther along into fall I wanted to share this super sweet and intimate summer wedding! Every wedding has its own story and vibe but I have to say I LOVE the smaller gatherings. The intimate setting, casual and relaxed vibe was exactly what Erin and Yorick's wedding day was like. It took place in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains at Sharp Rock Vineyards.
















not only sisters--TWIN sisters!








how cute is this--paper table cover for all your coloring needs!

Cheers to you both! Best of luck on your new overseas adventures! Thanks for having me as a part of your day.

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for sharing! wish you two the best
    life together ever!!!! Gorgeous photos and loved your outdoor setting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that portrait up against the wood. SWOON!

    ReplyDelete