Wednesday, January 11, 2012

second shooting | kristen gardner photography

I felt like I should separate this from the last post about shooting with Kristen Garner because it was extra special for me. I grew up with the bride, Kate's, family and I was so excited when I found out who's wedding we'd be shooting. It was quite nostalgic for me. The reception venue, Black Horse Inn, was quite charming. Thank you so much Kristen for having me join you! You can see her post of Kate and Andy's wedding here.

Kate you are absolutely beautiful.





How cool is the horseshoe shaped second floor. It's the little things...


You can't have a horse farm/inn without a barn kitty.






This is Kate in the church photo when she was a little girl. Now, being married at that same church.















2 comments:

  1. I like the rings beside the book, and dancing under halos of light, cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a beautiful job with this wedding, Kristen! Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete