Thursday, June 9, 2011

Melissa+Scott | Virginia Wedding

There's something kind of cool about getting to know your clients. It changes the whole vibe of working.   It helps everyone to relax into the day and enjoy why we're there in the first place! You might recognize Melissa and Scott from their fun and chilly engagement shoot seen here.

I had a hard time deciding which ones I wanted to blog so these are a handful of my favorites at this very moment. Enjoy.














 Melissa--quite the classic beauty. Portrait #3 captured by the talented Alisandra Photo!

















Melissa and Scott--you two were so much fun to work with! I love the photos you sent me too! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to get to know you both a bit and be a part of you wedding. I (and Ali) truly did have a blast! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness. 

1 comment: