Monday, January 9, 2012

second shooting | astrid photo


This was such a fun wedding! Both Astrid and I arrived early and decided to grab a quick bite to eat. There aren't many things better than starting off a wedding day by eating cake from a dessert bar! Astrid has this fun, bubbly personality that is truly contagious. She is full of energy and totally open to trying new ideas while shooting which I love. Be sure to check out her blog, her personality really shines through her photography and writing. You can also see her post from Jessica and Marco's wedding day here.

I loved their reception venue! It was the Mason Inn right on the George Mason campus. It was full of really cool architectural details and modern design which, if you've read my blog some, you know I love! This couple was super cute too. So in love and so happy to be with one another. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. :)
























Thank you guys for having me!






No comments:

Post a Comment